You can browse the Quattro Benelux website without disclosing your personal data. However, certain pages may be reserved for visitors who register beforehand or provide certain personal data and information. This information and data is intended to enable us to do one or more of the following:
• respond to your request for information
• to provide you with the goods or service requested
• to keep you informed about our activities and/or new products and services.
1 Our commitment to protecting your personal data:
We know that respect for the confidentiality of personal data is essential to maintain your trust and we have therefore set up procedures to protect your data against any attempt of unauthorized use or disclosure.
2 Our commitment in regard to use of your personal data:
We offer you prevention and protection solutions that are constantly updated thanks to in-depth analysis of the risks you face.
To that end, we collect and use your personal data in compliance with the legislation.
We have established procedures and contractual arrangements to require all our associates, sales representatives, consultants and service providers to maintain confidentiality in regard to your data.
Our customers can entrust us with the personal data that we require in order to sell them . We see ourselves as guardians of this data.
The data collected through this site or during phone conversation may include information such as your name and surname, home address, email address, telephone number, Vat-number, login details and any other identification data. Quattro Benelux will not record or process sensitive data through this site. In this context, “Sensitive data” means personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and processing genetic or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, health data or data relating to the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
3 Purpose of data processing – Voluntary nature:
Communication of your personal data through this site is done for the purpose of advertising and promoting the products and services offered by Quattro Benelux, market research, statistical and actuarial studies, customer management and, where appropriate, the proposal, negotiation, conclusion and execution of contracts and services offered by Quattro Benelux.
Communication of your personal data is on a voluntary basis where it concerns advertising and promotion of the products and services offered by Quattro Benelux, market research, statistical and actuarial studies and customer management.
Communication of your personal data such as your identity home address, e-mail address, personal status, your bank account, etc., is however a necessary precondition for proposal, negotiation, conclusion and execution of contracts and invoices offered by Quattro Benelux. In the latter case, registration and processing of your personal data is covered by the applicable Quattro Benelux terms and conditions.
4.Data processing for direct marketing purposes:
Quattro Benelux may process your personal data for direct marketing purposes (commercial actions, personalized advertising, profiling, data linkage, brand awareness, etc.), with the aim to improve the knowledge about you and your needs, to inform you of its activities, products and services, and to send you commercial offers. We never share your data with other companies and intermediaries of Quattro Benelux for direct marketing with similar purposes.
In order to provide the most appropriate services regarding direct marketing, such personal data may be communicated to companies and/or persons acting as subcontractors or service providers working on behalf of Quattro Benelux, other companies or intermediaries of Quattro Benelux.
These processes are necessary for legitimate Quattro Benelux interests that are consistent parts of development of its economic activity. Where appropriate, these processes may rely on consent from the person concerned.
5 Data retention period:
Quattro Benelux may store and process your personal login details for a period of 12 months. This retention period starts from the date of the last log in. It also applies to personal data stored in cookies.
Other data processed in the context of the purposes defined in other documents, contractual or otherwise, may be kept for different periods.
Quattro Benelux has taken all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of personal data and to guard against unauthorized access, misuse, modification or deletion.
To this end, Quattro Benelux follows the standards of security and continuity of service, and regularly assesses the level of security of its processes, systems and applications as well as those of its partners.
7 Right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and opposition – data portability:
You have the right to :
• obtain from Quattro Benelux, confirmation that personal data about you are or are not being processed and, if so, when they are, and to access this data;
• correct the data and, where appropriate, have your personal data completed if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• delete personal data in certain circumstances;
• impose limitations, in certain circumstances, on processing data that is of a personal nature;
• oppose, for reasons relating to the particular situation, personal data processing based on the legitimate interests of Quattro Benelux;
• oppose the treatment of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for direct marketing purposes;
• opt for exclusion from being the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern you or significantly affect you.
• receive personal data that you have provided to Quattro Benelux in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format; to transmit this data to another person or institution responsible for processing it in cases when (i) processing your personal data relies on your consent or for the purposes of selling our products and (ii) the processing is carried out with the aid of an automated process; and to have your personal data transmitted directly from one responsible person or institution to another where technically possible;
• withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to lawful processing prior to the withdrawal of said consent, when processing your personal data relies on your consent.
Contacting Quattro Benelux
• To exercise these rights, you can contact the Quattro Benelux data privacy officer at the following addresses by standard mail or by-mail, with a copy of your ID-card or other identity document
DPO – Quattro Benelux
• Quattro Benelux will process the requests within the deadlines provided for in the legislation. Unless there is a manifestly unfounded or excessive request, no payment will be required for processing these requests.
Submitting a complaint
If you believe that Quattro Benelux does not comply with the relevant regulations, please contact Quattro Benelux and inform us first.
You can also lodge a complaint with the Belgian Personal Data Protection Authority at the following address:
Rue de la Presse, 35
Tel: + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax: + 32 2 274 48 35
You can also file a complaint with the Court of First Instance in your home area.
“Cookies” are small files stored on your hard drive or on your mobile device that allow us to record certain information about your visit, which we can then read during subsequent visits. They allow browser recognition during your visit to our website (‘session cookie’) or during future, repeat visits (‘permanent cookie’). A notable example is that an installed cookie will save you having to reintroduce your language preferences (choice of the navigation language).
The Quattro Benelux server can only read the cookies that it has placed itself; it does not have access to other information on your computer or on your mobile device. Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device in your browser directory. The content of a cookie typically consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiry date, and a unique encrypted code.
The shelf life of this information is 12 months.
You may block installation of “cookies” on your computer or mobile device by configuring your browser (please refer your browser’s online help). You can also delete cookies stored on your computer or mobile device.